- Rope Access Services provid by CCS Ltd including the following;
- Building repairs and maintenance.
- Confined Space Work
- Roof gutter repairs and cleaning.
- Bird spikes.
- Painting multicoated or touch up.
- Glazing installation and cleaning.
- Window and façade cleaning.
- Sealant replacement.
- Blasting - high pressure cleaning.
- Signs and banner installation.
- Abseil inspection and digital pictures.
- Gutter Cleaning
- Building Cleaning.
- Digital Photo.
- Video Survey.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Masts, Towers and Pylons
- Concrete Repair on bridges and high rise buildings
- Repair of historic buildings, and monuments
- Sealant Installation and Re-instatement
- Replacement Cladding
- Jet Spray
- Grit Blasting
- Roller Brush Painting
- Glazing Inspection Replacement and Repair
- Services Repair Fitting and Maintenance
- Façade Survey, Coating, Inspection and Maintenance
- External Pluming
- Erection of Banners
- Aerial photography
- Eye Bolt Testing and Installation
- Vegetation growth removal.
- Installation of cable trays.
- Stone Cleaning and Restoration
Why Rope Access?
Our primary objective when using these methods is to plan, manage and carry out all works with minimal accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences.
THE USE OF ROPE ACCESS CAN GENERATE SAVINGS OF UP TO 60%
Our services do not compromise the security of the building. Residents still had full access to all windows and doors.
We see simple solutions to cleaning, plumbing, painting, survey, building repairs, without a major budget..
CCS Rope Access Ltd.
Registered in England.
Company Reg. No 8629355